Featured 'Chariot of Hire' Week 4: 19 Foot Electric Scissor Lift
3 April 2013
This week, PerDog aka Coates Hire Racing’s Nick Percat models against 19 foot Electric Scissor Lift.
Electric Scissor lifts, such as the featured 19" variant above, are ideal for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, specifically, where firm level surfaces are available.
Electric also means very little noise low noise compared to fuel based scissors which makes them very popular on retail and residential projects where low noise output is often a pre-requiste on the project.
19” foot electric scissors available from Coates Hire also provide excelled capacity and maximum platform workspace.
Typical Specs of a 19” variant include*:
• Zero-emission electric operation
• Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
• 39 in (1 m) roll-out platform extension
• Automatic 25 amp battery charger • Proportional controls for drive functions
• Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
• Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
• On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
• Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls
• Solid, non-marking tires
• AC power to platform
Coates Hire supplies a range of electric, diesel and rough terrain spec scissor lifts for a variety of different applications at specialist branches nationwide.
View our Scissor Lift range or click here to find your nearest branch.
*Product specifications for this product have been reproduced for your convenience and to communicate typical specifications. Coates Hire cannot guarantee that the information is free from error, omissions, or is exhaustive. Specifications vary between models and manufacturers.