New: The Coates Hire Wagon Site Accommodation Solution
10 May 2011
Introducing the Coates Hire Wagon, a genuinely mobile, modern alternative to the traditional portable building.
The Coates Hire Wagon (CHW) site accommodation solution is suitable for a range of applications on various types of projects including infrastructure, civil, mining and events.
Our Product Team has been working closely with suppliers to develop four exclusive designs for the Coates Hire fleet:
- 8.9m x 2.28m 20 person crib room/wagon
- 5.7m x 2.28m 5 pan male/female combo toilet wagon
- 5.7m x 2.28m 8 person crib room with toilet wagon
- 8.9m x 2.28m 12 person crib room with toilet wagon
Recently, customers were treated to a preview show organised by the Coates Hire Portables branch based in Brooklyn, VIC. National Product Manager - Portables, Rachele Jowett, reports the Brooklyn branch event produced very valuable insights and feedback that will allow the continued development of the product range.
What makes the CHW range so interesting? Some key benefits include:
- Extreme light weight build that reduces fuel costs for towing vehicle and mechanical fatigue.
- No need for electric or air brakes. CHW uses the only recognised mechanical braking system under the Federal Australian Road rules. This allows the braking system to be used over 2 tonnes without the requirement for electric brakes, allowing convenience for operators to use any vehicle to tow CHWs with a standard ball or pendle hitch.
- High insulation body with a 6+ star energy effi ciency, featuring anti-humidity internal properties, double glazed windows with UV protection film, low internal acoustics and sterile anti-mould resistant internal materials.
- Self contained – generator, water and waste tanks (alternatives available).
- Modern and stream lined appearance.
Contact your local branch today or submit an enquiry for more information on this exciting new range!