Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 125 years experience in industry, supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Building Construction & Maintenance, Mining & Resources, Manufacturing, Government, and Events.
With over 200 branches and satellite locations, our own maintenance and transport capability, Coates Hire is well positioned to satisfy the equipment hire needs of an ever increasing customer base.
Our overseas operations include Coates Offshore in the UK providing specialised equipment to offshore oil and gas operations, and Coates Hire Indonesia supporting the mining and resource sector.
Today Coates Hire incorporates the following businesses:
- Coates Hire is our core operating business generating the majority of income for the Group
- Coates Hire operates under 4 geographic Business Units:
- Coates Hire provides a full range of general & specialist equipment to the following core markets: Building Construction, Engineering Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, Maintenance, Government & Events
- Range of services includes supply of compaction and access equipment , power generation and lighting towers, air compressors, welding equipment, electric tools, general pumps, ladders and scaffold, traffic management equipments and general tools and equipment,
- Coates Hire also provides specialist solutions in the hire of Portable Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Portable Toilets, Temporary Fencing and Containers as well as the hire of specialist pumps, shoring, dewatering systems, confined space and laser equipment.
Coates Offshore operates from Aberdeen, serving the needs of the global offshore oil and gas industries via its operations in Europe and the Asia Pacific. The business specialises in the provision of compressed air, power, welding & lighting equipment.
Coates Hire Indonesia provides power generation, lighting towers, welders and a wide range of other equipment to local mining, oil & gas and civil construction markets in Indonesia. The business operates from major centres in Kalimantan and Java and a numbers of on-site facilities throughout Indonesia.