Effective management of safety and health is essential to the mutual successes of Coates Hire and our Contractors. The Coates Hire Contractor Safety procedures were developed to ensure safe and healthy outcomes from our partnerships. We will support our contractors in meeting our safety and health standards.
The engagement of contractors at Coates Hire involves the following steps:
- Companies invited to be a Coates Hire Approved Contractor will be forwarded a pre-qualification questionnaire so we can evaluate your capabilities and that insurances meet our standards.
- Service personnel who will enter our sites complete an on-line “General Contractors” induction module. Truck drivers will also do the “General Induction” as well as a special “Transport Induction” module.
- When contractors enter a Coates Hire site they will also need to have a short site induction to inform them of unique site characteristics and safety arrangements.
- Coates Hire will monitor the performance and behaviours of contractors to ensure safety standards are being met. This provides an opportunity for our contactors to provide feedback to Coates Hire.
- Truck Drivers must renew their Driver Induction training every 2yrs.
- To start the training, click the Start Contractor Induction button below.