Get your Yellow Card for operating elevated work platforms, whether you are operating a scissor lift or vertical lift, for heights under 11m.
Ability to read and correctly interpret complex signage; speak clearly and unambiguously in English; and to explain, describe and verify sometimes complex needs and issues. Writing is required to the level of completing workplace forms.
Restricted card issued to applicants 16 – 17 years of age. Persons under 16 years of age are not eligible.
Certificate of Completion (issued by Coates Hire)
Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN301B – optional at an extra cost (issued by the EWPA)
Trainee Photo Card (issued by the EWPA)
This course covers theory and practical work against the unit of competence RIIHAN301B – operating elevated work platforms. Content includes:
- Safety features
- Operating requirements
- Pre operational check procedures
- Set up, operation and shutting down procedures
- Problem solving activities
- Problem solving questions (written)
- Short answer questions (written)
- Work “type” activities
- Observation of practical skills
- Recognition of prior learning
Related Equipment Hire