Forklift Licence Training that gives you a High Risk Work Licence (LF) Card issued by WorkCover NSW.
100 points of ID
Ability to read and correctly interpret complex signage; speak clearly and unambiguously in English; and to explain, describe and verify sometimes complex needs and issues. Writing is required to the level of completing workplace forms.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competency:
- TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
- High Risk Work Licence (LF) Plastic Card – issued by WorkCover NSW
This course is based on the requirements of the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work and in its current form meets State and Territory licensing requirements.
The course covers:
- Compliance with WH&S licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck and put in place effective hazard controls for those hazards identified
- Conduct pre-start up, operational, moving loads and shut down and secure checks of the forklift truck according to procedures
- Operate the forklift truck and move loads safely, including driving and manoeuvring, picking up and placing of loads at various stack heights
- Drive forklift truck with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility
- Problem solving activities
- Problem solving questions (written)
- Short answer questions (written)
- Group participation
- Work “type” activities
- Observation of practical skills
- Recognition of prior learning
Related Equipment Hire