Suitable for use with all types of concrete, the 3-head scabbler is the efficient and effective means of removing unwanted concrete. Effective roughing and removing of surfaces is easily achieved for projects at home, in the workshop, or on the construction site.
What is a concrete scabbler?
A concrete scabbler is a device used to shape concrete surfaces. Scabbling can roughen or reduce concrete for a textured surface or decorative finish. Concrete scabbler hire from Coates Hire is the answer.
What does a concrete scabbler do?
Concrete scabbling hammers remove a thin layer of concrete or masonry in order to:
• Roughen surfaces for a better grip
• Level surfaces for non-trip walkways
• Surface preparation for repairs, grouting, sealing, coating or painting
• Remove coatings, markings and other unsightly features
• Create decorative effects
How to use a concrete scabbler?
Walk-behind manoeuvrability is easy with handlebar controls, large wheels and a heavy-duty single head or triple head pneumatic scabbler. A concrete scabbler will deliver more than 1000 hits per minute to roughen and remove a thin layer from the concrete surface.