Those requiring skills described in the unit of competency RIIHAN301E Operate Elevating Work Platform and/or an Accredited Card to operate elevating work platforms. (A State regulatory high risk licence is required for EWP over 11m).
What will be covered
- Safety features
- Operating requirements
- Pre operational check procedures
- Set up, operation and shutting down procedures
- Coates Hire Accredited Operator Photo Card
- Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment covering RIIHAN301E Operate elevating work platform
- This course must be delivered in English. Participants must have the ability to read and correctly interpret complex signage, speak clearly and unambiguously in English, and to explain, describe and verify sometimes complex needs and issues. Writing is required to the level of completing workplace forms.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age
- Photo ID
- Problem solving activities
- Problem solving questions - written
- Short answer questions - written
- Work activities and observation of practical skills
- Recognition of prior learning and skills